[Full Day Tour] Duration 8 hours
Priced from R2,550.00 per person*
We encourage both wine connoisseur and novice alike, to have a good time and a well informative overview of the winemaking traditions that is uniquely South African. This is an ideal day trip for wine lovers as well as anyone who can appreciate the Constantia Valley’s history dating back to 1685. Our guest can expect to visit between, 3 to 4 wine estates (4th time permitting) and they will taste anything between 4-7 wines per estate. Lunch is included at the second estate.
Be picked up and dropped off at your accommodation in and around Cape Town.
Start off with a site tour or a tasting at the chosen wine farm of the day.
Continue to lunch at your next wine farm with a glass of wine and/or tastings of your choice.
End your day off with a final wine tasting at the chosen wine farm of the day.
Cold water in air conditioned luxury vehicle.
* Premium tastings at 3 – 4 chosen farms of the day.
* Sit down 2 course A la Carte lunch.
* Site tour of the most historic wine farms in South Africa.
* Views overlooking the back of Table Mountain, 12 Apostles & Constantia Berg.
* Local & knowledgable guides ready to answer your questions.
* No bills to settle, no waiting, no queuing, zero disappointment.
* 5 star reviewed experience guaranteed.
Any items of personal expense, any gratuities or anything not mentioned above.
*Minimum 2 pax travelling, special dietary requirements must be advised when booking.